Over the history of 100 Black Men of Syracuse, we have enlisted the participation and co-operation of many individuals and numerous organizations. Some of the persons and organizations with whom we have partnered with in presenting our health and wellness programs include:
- The American Red Cross
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Vera House, Inc.
- National Committee on HIV-AIDS
- Crouse Hospital
- Syracuse Area Black Nurses Association
- Syracuse Juneteenth Festival
- MVP Health Care
- Local Navigators for the Affordable Health Care Act:
Lanika Mabrey, ACR Health Aziza Mohamed, P.E.A.C.E., Inc. Stacey Sturdevant, Salvation Army Lynda Hanrahan, South Side Innovation Center
- Syracuse Housing Authority
- Hopps Memorial CME Church
- Bethany Baptist Church
The 100 has used it partnerships and collaborations to promote prevention, medical treatment and awareness of heart disease, stroke, diabetes and other health care issues. We’ve done so through our sponsorship of a variety of activities, including Zumba and yoga classes, the Winston Gaskin Community Walk for Wellness and seminars on the Affordable Care Act.